- You are here:
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a membership cost?
When is your busiest time?
- Typically, right after work (between 4pm – 6:30pm). It’s also traditionally busier at the beginning of the week than the end of the week.
Do you have locker rooms?
- Yes, we offer men and women’s locker rooms complete with showers. Lockers do NOT have locks. Feel free to bring your own lock.
Is tanning included in my membership?
- Tanning is NOT included in your World of Fitness membership but we offer several great tanning packages. Click here to read more. Tanning is available during regular business hours only. NOTE: You must be at least 18 years of age to tan in Illinois.
Do you have a pool?
What is included in my membership?
- 24-hour access to the fitness center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Towel service (during regular business hours)
- Locker Rooms
- Three FREE sessions with our certified personal trainers. Additional sessions may be purchased.
- No annual maintenance fees
- Free group exercise classes
Do you offer Wi-Fi?
- Yes, free Wi-Fi is available. The password is posted throughout the fitness center.
Do you offer daycare?
- No, World of Fitness does not offer daycare.
When are you open?
- Business hours: Monday thru Thursday 9am – 10pm, Fridays 9a – 8pm, Saturdays 9a – 1p. Members enjoy 24/7 access to the fitness center.
Do you provide towels?
- Yes, towels are available for members during regular business hours. If you come before or after hours, you are encouraged to bring your own towel.
Where are you located?
Do you offer a free trial offer?
Do you have special rates from out-of-town visitors?
- Yes, a one-day pass is only 10 dollars. Extended stay rates are also available. Contact us for more information.